The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) on Friday released the Bihar Police Constable 2022 results. The final merit list of the candidates who have been selected for the post of Constable in Bihar Police.
Candidates who appeared in the Bihar Police Constable recruitment examination can dowload the merit list from the official website csbc.bih.nic.in. The board also released the cut-off marks for different posts.
Bihar Police Constable Results 2022: How to dowload
- Step 1: Visit the official website, csbc.bih.nic.in
- Step 2: You will land up on the homepage.
- Step 3: Click on the link that says Final result for the post of Constable in Bihar Police.
- Step 4: You can also click on the direct link.
- Step 5: You will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 6: Bihar police final merit list 2022 will appear on the screen in PDF form
- Step 7: Check for your roll number
- Step 8: Dowload the result in PDF form and take a printout.
Bihar Police Constable cut-off marks
- General: 42.0-Male, 46.0-Female
- General: 76.0-Male, 74.0-Female
- EWS: 68.0-Male, 62.0-Female
- SC: 68.0-Male, 46.0-Female
- ST: 60.0-Male, 50.0-Female
- EBC: 72.0-Male, 60.0-Female
- BC: 72.0-Male, 68.0-Female
- BC Women: 64.0
Non-Home Gaurd Gorkha
- General Gorkha: 46.0-Male, 42.0-Female
The merit list for Bihar Police Constable is prepared after considering candidates’ marks in the exam and physical assessment. This recruitment programme will fill posts for 8,415 Constables.
The Bihar CSBC examination was conducted by the Bihar Police constable exam on March 14 and 21, 2021. The Governor of Bihar initiated the Cental Selection Board of Constables in 2008 by making amendments to Bihar Police Manual (5), reports say. The amendment allowed the board to conduct written as well as physical fitness examinations. Moreover, the board also releases the merit list according to the merits of the candidates and the rules of reservation.