The deadline to apply for BPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2022 has been extended by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). In Bihar’s senior secondary schools, there are a total of 6421 vacancies for headmasters.
Earlier, the application submission deadline was March 28, 2022. Later on, the deadline has been extended to April 11 by the BPSC. In addition, the time limit for making modifications or editing the application form has been extended.
Between April 12 and April 18, candidates submitting for the BPSC Headmaster recruitment 2022 will be eligible to make changes to their applications. Previously, the deadline for making changes to the form was April 8, but that date has been changed.
BPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria and details
- The minimum age to apply is 31 years old, while the maximum age is 47 years old.
- Applicants must have a post-graduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- A B.Ed, B.A.Ed, or B.Sc.Ed from an approved university is required.
- Candidates must have passed the Teacher Eligibility Test, which was administered to all teachers recruited in 2012 or later.
- The BPSC headmaster post pay scale is Rs 35,000 per month.
- Applicants will be selected based on their performance in the written examination.
- There will be no interview.
How to apply for BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the designated link for Headmaster in senior secondary schools under the education department on the homepage.
Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Upload the required documents.
Step 5: Pay the registration fee.
Step 6: Submit it.
Step 7: Check and download the application form.