CBSE Class 12 Maths Board: Paper analysis, difficulty level, marking scheme
According to the students' reactions and expert analysis, the paper was moderate.
02:47 PM Mar 11, 2023 IST | APN Live
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) 2023 conducted the Class 12 Maths board examination today. The exam started at 10:30 am today and concluded at 10:30 pm. The exam was based on the sample paper provided on the official website of CBSE.
CBSE Mathematics paper was divided into five sections. The total marks of the CBSE 2023 Maths theory exam are 80 marks.
CBSE Class 12 Maths: Analysis
According to the students’ reactions and expert analysis, the paper was moderate.
- The questions in the exam were mostly from the NCERT.
- All questions were from the syllabus and the questions related to the chapter matrix and vector were relatively of easy level.
- Students found Section A, consisting of MCQs, average in difficulty level and well-balanced.
- The questions related to the calculus part were also of moderate level and few of them were either directly from the book or from the previous year’s question paper.
- The short answer questions were mostly direct from the NCERT pattern and similar to previous year’s papers. Some students found the case study questions hard to solve.
CBSE Class 12 Maths: Paper Pattern
- Section A: 18 multiple choice and 2 Assertion-Reason questions of 1 mark each.
- Section B: 5 very short answer questions carrying 2 marks each.
- Section C: 6 short answer questions carrying 3 marks each.
- Section D: 4 long answer questions carrying 5 marks each.
- Section E: 3 source/case-based questions carrying 4 marks each.
CBSE Class 12 Maths: Marking Scheme Chapter-Wise
|Relations and Functions||8|
|Vectors and Three – Dimensional Geometry||14|