Happy Children's Day 2021: Wishes, quotes, messages to share with your friends and families
India celebrates Children's day annually on November 14. The day marks the birth anniversary of India's first Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
10:18 AM Nov 14, 2021 IST | APN Live
India celebrates Children’s day annually on November 14. The day marks the birth anniversary of India’s first Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Fondly known as Chacha Nehru, he believed that children are the future of India. He always encouraged the nation to focus on child education and their rights.
After Nehru’s death, the Indian parliament passed a resolution to mark his birth anniversary as Children’s Day.
Schools and other educational institutions hold special celebrations and commemorate the birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru. On the occasion of Children’s Day 2021, here are wishes, quotes, messages for you to share with your loved ones.
Children’s Day 2021 wishes
- Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy children’s day!
- Children’s Day reminds us that our childhood was the most amazing time of our lives. Happy Children’s Day to all.
- No matter what happens dear child, always remember you have everything it takes to get to the top. You are not mediocre, you were born for greatness. Happy children’s day.
- A very happy children’s day to all the kids in the world. Spend this day with unlimited fun!
- Children are the best creation of god, they spread joy in every season. Happy Children’s Day
- Dear child, may you never lose your innocence. May life not be hard on you. May that twinkle in your eyes never lose its shine. Happy children’s day.
- If money could buy happiness, everyone would go back to their childhood with all the money they have. Childhood is awesome like every child is. Happy children’s day!
- Every child is special and unique. Let’s make their childhood memorable by ensuring them a better life. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children’s are the future so nurture them right. In the end, they are the one who’s going to bring change to the world and make it a better place. Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and they are beautiful in their way. Happy Children’s Day!
Children’s Day 2021 quotes
- ‘The object of education was to produce a desire to serve the community as a whole and to apply the knowledge gained not only for personal but for public welfare.’
- ‘Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles.’
- ‘There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear. Life is like a game of cards.’
- ‘As they grow up, unfortunately, their natural freedom is often eclipsed by teaching and behaviour of elders. At school, they learn many things, which are no doubt useful, but they gradually forget that essential thing to be human and kind, playful and make life richer for ourselves and others’.
- ‘Children are like buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow.’
- ‘Only through right education can a better order of society be built up.’
Children’s Day 2021 messages
Read Also: Children’s Day 2021: Easy essay ideas that can help you win competition
- The sweetest period of anybody’s life is their childhood. A happy children’s day to all the kids in the world. Spend this day with unlimited fun!
- The earth reveals its innocence through the smiles of children. An extremely warm wish for all the children on this special day. Happy children’s day!
- The most precious thing in this world is a smile on the face of a child. Happy children’s day to every kid in the world. You’re so special to us!
- Never let the kid in yourself die and try to deal with it at whatever point needed. Your kinder heart would improve everything. Numerous happy wishes for the children’s day.
- Every little smile on your face brings the boundless delight of parenthood to our hearts. All the appeal and delight of this day is for you. Happy children’s day!
- We feel glad all the time for having you as our child. You can make every one of our pains disappear with just a little smile of yours. Happy children’s day!