Christmas 2022: Wishes, quotes, greetings to share with loved ones
Christmas makes December a memorable month as it brings a party vibe before the year ends. The festival is celebrated on December 25 every year and commemorates the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ.
During the holiday season, people show affection to their loved ones through multiple gestures including exchanging presents, gathering with friends, singing carols, gorging on plum cakes, and others.
One of the things that makes Christmas so memorable is the sharing of holiday greetings. Here are some thoughtful Christmas wishes, quotes, and greetings for you to share with friends and families this festive season.
Read Also: Shehnaaz Gill walks the ramp as showstopper, performs dance with her designer | Watch
Christmas 2022 wishes
- Merry Christmas from all of us! Here’s to a season of love and harmony!
- Every one of us is an ornament on the Christmas Tree of Life.
- Good tidings we bear to you and your kin! May we all have a Merry Christmas!
- Season’s Greetings from the family! Hope you all end the year on a bright note
- Wishing you a magical and blissful holiday! Have a merry Christmas
- May this season of giving be the start of your better life. Have a great and blessed holiday!
- May this Christmas season brings you nothing but fond memories, Happiness and laughter
Christmas 2022 quotes
- Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us
- Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind
- We clap hands and welcome the Peace of Christmas. / We beckon this good season to wait a while with us.
- Christmas is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart
- Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
- Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.
Christmas 2022 greetings
- Wishing you peace, joy, and unconditional love at Christmas and always.
- It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you.
- Thinking of you this season and wishing you a joyful holiday.
- Cheers to eggnog by the fire, warm holiday memories, and you.
- My love for you shines brighter than the lights on the tree.
- Every Christmas is merrier because you’re a part of it, my forever friend.
- Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.
Shehnaaz Gill walks the ramp as showstopper, performs dance with her designer | Watch
Patiala House Court to hear Nora Fatehi’s defamation suit against Jacqueline Fernandez on Jan 21