Delhi Metro to start operations at 2:30 pm on March 8 due to Holi
DMRC has released the time table for Delhi Metro for operations on Holi, which is on Wednesday. On the day of Holi (March 08), the Delhi Metro service will remain closed from morning till 2:30 pm.
This means that Delhi Metro services will begin from 2:30 pm. Apart from this, metro feeder bus services will also resume after 2.30 pm on Wednesday.
On the occasion of Holi, the Traffic police also issued advisory as well. Have a look at them here
- Don’t drive after drinking alcohol.
- Obey the prescribed speed limit.
- Obey the traffic signals.
- Do not race or compete with other vehicles.
- Wear helmet especially two wheeler driver/rider and avoid triple riding.
- Do not indulge in reckless, dangerous or erratic driving.
- Do not allow minors/unauthorized persons to drive your vehicle.
- Don’t indulge in stunting on two wheelers.
- Celebrate Holi indoors, not in public places/roads.
Read Also: Bihar: CBI team leaves Rabri Devi residence after 5 hours, Tejashwi says this process will continue till 2024
On the day of Holi i.e. March 8, Metro operations on all lines of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) will remain closed till noon. During this, feeder bus services will also start only after 2:30 pm and metro services will continue normally till 10:00 pm.
This information has been given by Anuj Dayal, Chief Executive Director of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. He said that they are sorry for the inconvenience caused to the passengers during this period.
For the unversed, Holi is round the corner. Holika Dahan will be done on March 7, the festival of colors Holi will be celebrated on March 8. On March 8, colors will be played till noon, due to which the markets of all cities remain closed till afternoon. With the Delhi metro opening in the afternoon, the markets will open in the evening.
CBI reaches Rabri Devi’s Patna residence over land-for-jobs case, questioning underway
Manish Sisodia sent to Tihar jail by CBI court in liquor policy case, to be in custody till March 20