Holi 2023: Best messages, quotes to commemorate festival of colors
One of the important and big festivals in Hinduism Holi is just around the corner. This year, the festival will be celebrated on March 8. While some people love to enjoy the day playing with colors, some just sit at home, seeing other people getting colored and sending catchy messages to their loved ones to mark the day.
If you also belong to that category who loves to spend the day at home on the festival of colors and wishes people via messages, then this article is for you. We have created a list of wonderful messages, photos, and WhatsApp quotes about the festival, which you can send to your friends and family and make their day even more colorful on special occasions.
Scroll down to read catchy Holi messages, quotes and photos
- What is life without a little bit of color? Happy Holi!
- Embrace the colors of Holi, embrace happiness.
- Style is what you carry. Colors are just an add-on.
- Let the colors of Holi bring joy and prosperity to your homes and lives.
- It’s time to make our memories a little more colorful.
- Wishing you a happy, colorful Holi.
- Make your life colorful, not boring! #HappyHoli
- She filled his soul with colors. And he thanked life for it.
- Living life in full color.
- Fill your life and the lives of those around you with the colors of the rainbow.
- For some, Holi is just a festival. But for me, it is an emotion.
- Let colors define your presence in this world.
- Here’s to a new beginning, one filled with colors.
- May the vibrant colors of Holi brighten up your life. Happy Holi!
- May happiness, prosperity, and good health be showered upon you along with the colors of Holi.
- Balloons, colors, on the rocks. Don’t drop until the water stops.
- Give me all the Gulal.
- Gujiyas are my number-one love. Happy Holi to all!
- Gujiyas, colors, sweets, and your face. What more can one need on Holi?
- HOLI-day vibes all year-’round.
- Remind me why we can’t celebrate Holi every day of the year.
Take a look at some good WhatsApp Holi Messages
Holi is the time to develop understanding and love for each other.
Here, is a platform for you all to renew your friendship and to express
heartiest love by scribbling a beautiful Holi message for loved ones.
Read Also: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal says most CBI officers were against Manish Sisodia’s arrest but had to obey their political masters
May you have the most blessed holi festival than you ever had.
May it be full of fun,joy and love.
May you be as colorful as the festival itself or even more.
Let’s all have lots of fun.
Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs’ are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.
Holi Greetings to all my friends and hindi lovers and learners. Wish you a Happy Holi may your Life fills with colours.
Dear All, I wish a very Happy Holi to my parents, my bon, uncle, auntie, my near and dear friends, and all my students. Days end, but memories will be there in everybody’s mind.
Delhi High Court dismisses petitions against Centre’s military recruitment scheme Agnipath
Uttar Pradesh: Video of men performing stunt with fireworks in Meerut goes viral | WATCH