How to put multiple links in Instagram bio? Check step-by-step guide
Meta-owned photo-sharing app Instagram is leaving no stone unturned to keep its users hooked to its platform. From Comment with GIFs to ‘Add Yours’ stickers in reels, the photo-sharing app is introducing various features to make it more interesting for its users.
Recently, Instagram has launched a new feature where it will allow users to add multiple links, up to five, to their profile bios. This has been a massive increase from the previous single link.
Instagram on its official page shared a video informing the users about their new feature with a caption, We’re launching the ability to add up to 5 links to your Instagram profile. We hope this flexibility can help you more effectively express yourself so your audience can learn more about YOU – your passions, causes you to care about, brands you love, businesses you run, or anything else you want to share.
How to add multiple links to your Instagram bio?
With the new feature, users can now add links by editing their profile in the mobile app, where they can give them titles and reorder how they’ll appear.
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the Profile icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Below your profile picture is the edit profile button, tap on it.
- Scroll down to find the Website or Bio section and click on it.
- Add an external link (s) you want to include in the Website or Bio section.
- You can either type the link directly or paste it from your clipboard.
Recently, Instagram released the ability for creators to see the top trending songs, hashtags, and topics on Reels, along with analytics for how many times the audio or hashtag has been used.