IGNOU June TEE 2023 final datesheet released, exams to begin from June 1
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Thursday released the final datesheet for the term-end examination. The IGNOU TEE 2023 June datesheet is available on the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
Students who are expected to give the June TEE exam can visit the website to check the complete datesheet. The IGNOU TEE 2023 June session exams will start on June 1 and will end on July 6, 2023.
The end-term examinations will be held in two shifts. The morning shift will start at 10 am and will go on till 1 pm, while the second shift will be held from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Read Also: UP man accused of theft tortured, electrocuted and thrashed on boss’s orders, dies | WATCH
How to check IGNOU TEE 2023 June Datesheet?
- Go to the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the News and Announcements Section.
- Click on IGNOU TEE June 2023 final date sheet link.
- A PDF file will open which will include the timetable for the end-term exam.
- Download and take the printout for future reference.
The examination board has issued a notice which includes important details. Check here:
- Answers to the question paper will only be accepted in the language(s) in which the programme is offered.
- Answer script attempted in any other language will not be evaluated and cancelled without any information.
- Students will have the option to attempt the examination of the course(s) in Hindi medium irrespective of registration of the same in English medium (except for language programmes).
IGNOU also issued another notice which reads, Students may note that there can be a possibility of a last-minute change of examination centre due to unavoidable circumstances. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students are advised to be in touch with their respective regional centres.
Maharashtra teacher, 57, repeatedly rapes 12-year-old student in Nagpur on pretext of marriage, arrested
Gurugram: Fake hospital with 16 beds, ICU busted, Class 10 pass posed as doctor