JEE Mains Result 2023 for Session 2 declared: Check ranks, cut-offs, toppers list
The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Saturday announced the results of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains result 2023 for Session 2. Candidates who appeared for the JEE Mains Session 2 exams can check the result on the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
NTA conducted JEE Mains Session 2 Exam on April 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 15, 2023. Around 9 lakh candidates appeared for the JEE Mains exam this year. The NTA has also released the final answer key for Paper I (BE and BTech) of the JEE Mains 2023 session 2 exam on its official website.
How to check JEE Mains Session 2 result?
- Go to the official website of NTA at jeemain.nta.nic.in or ntaresults.nic.in.
- Click on JEE Mains Result 2023 for the Session 2 link on the homepage.
- Enter the required details such as application number, date of birth and the given security pin to log in.
- Click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the score and the rank.
- Download the result and take a printout of it for future reference.
Candidates who pass the JEE (Main) 2023 and meet the eligibility requirements will be able to sit for the JEE (Advanced) 2023. The exam is set to take place on June 4. Paper 1 will take place from 9 am to 12 pm, while Paper 2 will take place from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. On June 9, a copy of the applicants’ exam responses will be made available on the official website.
JEE Mains Session 2 Toppers
The NTA is yet to officially declare the JEE Main topper list or merit list. However, according to coaching centers, several candidates, including S Venkat Koundinya, Mrinal Sreekanth Wairagde and Malay Kedia have full NTA scores of 300 in the JEE Main Session 2 result.