Laal Singh Chaddha trailer is out but fans can’t get over these iconic dialogues from Forrest Gump
Laal Singh Chaddha is one of the highly-anticipated films starring Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan. It is the Hindi remake of the 1994 film Forrest Gump which starred Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in the lead roles. On Sunday, the makers of the film launched the trailer during the IPL 2022 final match in Ahemdabad.
Directed by Advait Chandan, Laal Singh Chaddha will go on floors on August 11, 2022. Reports said the shooting of the film took place in more than 100 locations and fans can’t keep calm while waiting for the release.
While some are eager to watch the Hindi adaptation of the Tom Hanks starter, a section of fans did not appreciate the remake and still can’t get over the dialogues of the previously made Forrest Gump. It’s been more than 20 years since the release of the film and the unforgettable dialogues by Forrest Gump have been engraved in the hearts of its fans.
10 most iconic dialogues from the Forrest Gump that you can’t miss
- “I don’t remember being born, I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas, and I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.”- Forrest Gump
- “Stupid is as stupid does.”- Forrest Gump
- “Bubba was my best good friend, and even I know that ain’t something you can find just around the corner.”- Forrest Gump
- “There’s an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.”- Forrest Gump
- “What’s normal, anyway?”- Forrest Gump
- “You’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on.”- Forrest Gump
- “Why don’t you love me, Jenny? I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is.”- Forrest Gump
- “Always be able to look back and say, at least I didn’t lead no humdrum life.” – Forrest Gump
- “One day it started raining, and it didn’t quit for four months. We have been through every kind of rain there is. Little bitty stingin’ rain… and big ol’ fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways. And sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath. Shoot, it even rained at night…” – Forrest Gump
- Me and Jenny goes together like peas and carrots.” – Forrest Gump