SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply online for 259 posts of consultants, managers and earn up to Rs 2,40,000
The Steel Authority of India (SAIL) is recruiting for 259 posts of consultants and other positions including manager, and surveyor. Interested candidates can apply for these posts on the official website of SAIL at sailcareers.com till December 17.
Candidates who meet the necessary educational requirements can join SAIL’s various plants, including the Bhilai Steel Plant, Chandrapur Ferro Alloy Plant (CFP), and Salem Steel Plant (SSP).
Read Also: 30 years since Babri Masjid demolition, here is all you need to know about what happened
SAIL Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Senior consultant: 2 posts
- Consultant/ Senior medical officer: 8 posts
- Manager: 6 posts
- Assistant manager: 22 posts
- Medical officer: 5 posts
- Deputy manager: 2 posts
- S3 / S1 grades: 128 posts
- Attendant cum technician (trainee): 54 posts
- Operator cum technician (trainee): 24 posts
SAIL 2022: How to apply
- Go to the official website of SAIL at sailcareers.com.
- On the homepage, click on the Careers tab.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit.
- Download the provisional registration slip and print it for future use.
SAIL 2022: Salary
- Senior consultant will get paid between Rs 90000 – Rs 240000.
- Consultant/manager will get between Rs 80000 – Rs 220000.
- Medical officer/ assistant manager posts will get between Rs 50000- 160000.
SAIL 2022: Registration Fees
The application cost for general, OBC, and EWS category candidates is Rs 700 for E1 and above positions, Rs 500 for S3 posts, and Rs 300 for S1 posts. Candidates from the departmental, SC, ST, PwBD, and ESM categories are not required to pay an application fee. However, there will be a processing cost for these applicants.
Gujarat man gets stuck under an elephant statue at a temple, video goes viral | Watch
Cyclone Mandous likely to form over Bay of Bengal on December 8, know which states will be impacted