SBI Clerk recruitment 2022: Registration for 5,000 Junior Associate posts ends tomorrow, check salary, eligibility, syllabus, and other important details here
State Bank of India (SBI) announced its clerk recruitment process for 2022 earlier this month. Interested graduates can fill out the application form online on or before September 27 at its official website, sbi.co.in.
Along with the date of filling the online application, SBI has also released the eligibility criteria, the number of vacancies, salaries, application fee, syllabus for the examination and other important details.
The government bank has released as many as 5,486 vacancies and also advised the applicants to read the SBI Clerk 2022 notification thoroughly while applying online.
Read Also: West Bengal: CBI raids residence of Law Minister Moloy Ghatak
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: How to apply online
- Step 1: Visit the SBI’s official website, sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Step 2: Click on the link under Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales).
- Step 3: Register your candidature and log in to apply.
- Step 4: Fill in the necessary details.
- Step 5: Click on the payment link and submit the form.
- Step 6: Take a printout of your application.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: Application fee
Candidates under the General, OBC, and EWS categories will have to pay Rs 750 to apply online.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
- Age limit: 20 to 28 years
- Educational Qualification: A graduate degree in any stream from a recognised university.
- Nationality: Indian
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: Exam dates
- SBI Clerk notification 2022: September 6, 2022
- SBI Clerk 2022 application form date start date: September 7, 2022
- Last date to fill out the application form: September 27, 2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: September 27, 2022
- Last date to make changes to the application form: September 27, 2022
- Last date to take the printout of the application form: October 12, 2022
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: State-wise vacancies
- Gujarat: 353
- Madhya Pradesh: 389
- West Bengal: 340
- Tamil Nadu: 355
- Rajasthan: 284
- Kerala: 270
- Uttar Pradesh: 631
- Maharashtra: 747
- Assam: 258
- Chhattisgarh: 92
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 10
- Odisha: 170
- Jammu & Kashmir: 35
- Haryana: 5
- Himachal Pradesh: 55
- Daman & Diu: 4
- Punjab: 130
- Pondicherry: 7
- Delhi: 32
- Uttarakhand: 120
- Telangana: 225
- Lakshadweep: 3
- Goa: 50
- Arunachal Pradesh: 15
- Manipur: 28
- Meghalaya: 23
- Mizoram: 10
- Nagaland: 15
- Tripura: 10
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: Salary
Applicants who clear the examination will earn Rs 19,900 per month.
Japanese man makes Rs 5,560 an hour for just doing nothing!
When Rakesh Roshan was shot at by two unidentified assailants after Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’s release