West Bengal: Man electrocuted at Kharagpur railway station, distressing video circulates
A heart-wrenching video from West Bengal’s Kharagpur railway station is going viral though it is extremely distressing showing a man being electrocuted. The tragic incident had been captured on CCTV installed at the station and shows the victim dying on the spot.
The viral clip has been shared by Pankaj Parashar on Twitter. He captioned his post in Hindi that reads people must have heard about the shock of death, here’s proof of it from Kharagpur, West Bengal.
The tweet revealed that the incident took place due to the high-tension wire of the railway line breaking and falling on the victim. Everything is over in a blink of the eye, the user added.
Take a look at the viral video of the man being dying of electrocution at Kharagpur railway station
In the video, it can be seen that a man in a white shirt with his back to the rail tracks is calmly talking to another man. All of sudden a wire drops loose from behind and lands on him. In a matter of seconds, the person collapses and falls onto the tracks. Seeing him dead, another man flees from near the victim.
Reports said soon after the incident took place, the victim was rushed to the hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
Meanwhile, ever since the clip was shared on the internet, it has gained massive viewership, shares, and likes in no time. Many users commented on the tragic death.
One of the users wrote that it was reported that a bird was carrying a piece of wire. One end touched the high-tension wire, and another end touched the person. Another person slammed the government for its negligence. While a third user said the person is not dead yet, but survived with injuries.